Comms Planning Manager – Entertainment & Sport Clients
Strategic Comms Planning Manager position across a huge entertainment-led client with some additional work on a sport rights holder account.
This position is at a mid-sized Central London agency.
Salary to £40,000 + benefits with full remote working options.
As Strategic Comms Planning Manager you will be responsible for working across a variety of exciting campaigns, putting together innovative plans across multiple channels for a leading kids / entertainment brands and also a sports brand, a football rights holder.
This will involve audience research and mining for insights, to campaign ideation and right the way through to building a channel plan to bring your ideas to life.
With support from an Executive and clear direction from your Associate Director, you will take the strategic imperatives and communications idea and identify appropriate communications solutions to client problems.
There is huge scope for development and you will be given a good deal of autonomy (alongside support from AD).
- Ideally already in a cross-channel planning focussed role at Manager level
- Experience in integrated planning role in media, publisher / vendor, or communications discipline (digital, content)
- Strong media planning skills
- Experience in managing or developing staff
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
There are loads of perks included at this agency – a few to highlights are;
- A tailored career path and through in-house experts and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses
- A supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
- 25 days annual leave plus the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice