Commercial Brand Partnerships Director – Football Network
Brand Partnerships Director role at a globally recognised sports media company that reaches millions of fans around the world.
The Brand Partnerships Director is responsible for building commercial relationships with brands looking to engage football fan & Gen Z audiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling creator/influencer solutions and existing direct-to-brand relationships (especially in-house influencer teams) with brands marketing to football audiences.
The salary range is c£60,000 – 80,000 + bonus.
3 days per week required in the Central London office.
- Creative brand partnerships with a focus on brand direct (75%) and agencies (25%)
- You’ll run creative-led brand strategy responses with in-house content
- There is a strong focus on working with the influencer unit good understanding on the commercial potential across social channels is desirable
- Working within the media sales team, you will collaborate with internal teams (strategists, partnerships, creatives, brand consultants, producers and media planners) in order to build strategically effective partnership proposals designed to answer the needs of existing and potential clients
- Client’s objectives vary from brand building and fame driving through to product purchase and conversion
- In-house services include content production, paid distribution and influencer marketing, as well as research and insight.
- Nurturing relationships with brand marketers and their media agencies
- Building engagement strategies for existing accounts and new business targets, including identification and outreach to key decision makers
- Building, progressing and ultimately converting a pipeline of opportunities in line with the targets set by the business, and reporting status and progress throughout
- Working with existing and prospective clients to understand their objectives, before crafting compelling proposals
- Coordinating the internal brief response process, managing inputs from multiple internal teams to deliver high-quality proposals
- Self-educating on key trends and news in both football and media, in order to fuel conversations and inform responses
- Optimising and in some cases generating sales collateral based on market feedback and experiences