Commercial Account Manager – Lead Gen
Want to work at a fast-growing London marketing and technology business?
Have previous digital commercial experience selling to or working in a media / digital agency?
We are looking for commercially minded account managers to join the team with a focus on automotive clients / agencies.
70% is relationship developments with clients and 30% is upselling / new revenue streams.
As an example, the team recently took a key agency client to a festival and they’d like someone that is good with managing clients socially too.
Basic salary to £50,000 + bonus.
A fast-growing technology business with 16 years’ experience in lead generation and customer acquisition. Trusted growth partner to some of the world’s biggest and most ambitious organisations.
A thriving company with over 100+ specialists located across Liverpool HQ, London and New York offices.
Lead the sales activity and account management relationship with key Automotive agencies, delivering revenue from new and existing lead generation products in line with the growth plan, whilst managing ongoing accounts in view of maximising the delivery of lead volumes and budget.
• Own the delivery of sales, account management, lead volumes, and revenue plans for key Automotive agencies
• Build the sales pipeline in-line with the strategy
• Influence existing clients to engage with the full range of lead types available (New & Used/Finance/Fleet etc)
• Develop new relations and foster existing relationships within your Agency patch
• Ensure lead volume delivery at the scale and quality demanded, maximising sales for your clients
• Work with other teams within the agency including marketing, development, design and UX, sales, content etc
• 3+ years sales experience with a proven and demonstrable sales track record
• Experience of setting sales strategy and on-boarding new clients
• Experience of selling to senior agency and direct clients
• Working experience of key account management, sales cycles and influencing key clients
• Working ‘in-agency’ as an extension of the agency team
• An ability to think strategically and creatively
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
• Ability to perform well within a team and independently whilst out in the field
• Commercially minded with a good understanding of business needs
• Experience and understanding of the digital marketing space
• Automotive experience desirable