Client Services Director – Media Agency
Media Agency – Client Services Director role across several accounts covering FMCG, entertainment and retail.
The role is perfect for someone at Associate Director level with client service and planning experience, looking to step up and play a pivotal role in advising across clients including a new business win.
This position is at a dynamic mid-sized Central London media agency.
Salary to £60,000. Based Central London.
As a Client Advice leader you will help build clients’ brands, cultivating deep client relationships from the highest levels to day to day execution.
Client Advice and Management acts as both business partner to the client and internal leader to brief, inspire, motivate and drive teams to deliver the highest quality integrated solutions across a full spectrum of communication disciplines – Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships and Digital.
What You’ll do;
- Day to day driver and quality manager of the team
- Lead, issues and conduct weekly client meetings
- Contribute to and author client proposals, recommendations and points of view
- Build relationships with day to day leads on the client side, as well as with clients’ partner agencies
- Apply a client lens to all areas, ensuring solutions developed are business-appropriate
- Regularly educate your team, your Group Director and Discipline leadership on your clients’ business, culture and industry
- Participate and project manage in new business when required – either on prospective clients or organically from your own group of clients
Ideally you should be in a client service led or client service and planning hybrid role across multiple channels and at Senior AD level or above.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Experienced in Marketing, Advertising or Media
- Experience in leading, managing and developing staff
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated communications
- Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen