Client Leadership Executive Director – APAC Markets – Luxury Client
Executive Director, Client Services (East regions), a Client Leadership role across a luxury fashion client.
You will be working for an international media agency across a major luxury fashion brand across Asia / APAC regions.
This is a pivotal and exciting role across the agencies biggest and most important luxury client. You will be a core part of the wider global team and be responsible for leading the regional output for the APAC / East region local markets.
The ideal candidate will be at a senior client leadership level and have worked across APAC markets with luxury client experience.
Salary to £80,000 + benefits.
- Client leadership driving regional excellence and local business growth
- You will be the single point of contact for the regional clients, their senior point of contact for the region and ensure global strategy and plans are effectively deployed
- Network governance: driving regional network capability and efficiency
- You will plug into the global team and lead the regional division, delivering efficiency in WoW, learnings across local markets
- Lead annual regional and local market roadmap – identify key workstreams and work with relevant team members to drive them
- Transformation plans for your region and markets – drive local market community – to enable engagement, best practice sharing, communication
- Ensure continuous evolution of account
- APAC market knowledge
- Luxury experience a bonus
- Requires a leader to drive the overall region performance, so being hands-on alongside a key client director.
- Strong background in a global and or regional role, along with experience working with key local markets within your region
- Understand regional client’s priorities and challenges and make sure that the work delivered by the team meets these objectives
- Ability to challenge the clients where required and work with ensure the relevant team members across all disciplines are engaged and delivering
- Can build relationships with people across the agency network to assist you with best-in-class outputs for the client