Chief Digital Officer – Performance Agency
Global performance marketing agency are adding to their team with a brand new hire of a Chief Digital Officer.
Reporting direct to the CEO, you will oversee the further development of the agencies offering across performance / paid media channels.
Salary to £130,000.
This role will provide strategic leadership to the agencies approach to digital, data and technology. You will give vision, direction and leadership to senior clients setting best practice, encouraging shared learning and offering support and guidance where needed.
- Working across ‘tier 1’ clients including eCom, entertainment and retail
- Upskill internal leadership teams across digital
- No direct team management, very much a ‘collaborator role’
- Broad role across operational performance, driving growth and strategic solutions for clients and pitch work
- Will suit someone with a strong digital performance background who has moved into a senior Director / Managing Partner level position
- Experience in the industry through a variety of agency, client and/or media platform roles
- Proven ability to build and lead effective teams
- Deep understanding of performance marketing strategy
- Operational knowledge of data strategy and digital planning and buying (especially addressable, search, social)
- Ability to work effectively with specialists within a spectrum of services and companies within a holding company and beyond
- Deep specialist knowledge across digital from technology, data, media and content with experience of how to bring it together