Business Director – EMEA – Gaming Client
Business Director EMEA across a market leading gaming client.
The BD will be the primary focal point of all International client relationships and integral in helping to develop the Global strategy and overseeing all planning output across 20+ markets.
We’re looking for a Business Director with exceptional client servicing skills and planning ability, ideally with exposure across global markets.
Salary to £75,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
- Leading a team of 10 individuals, managing all output across the EMEA regions
- Help establish process and best practice throughout the network in relation to the clients account
- Client is one of the most established publishers in the Gaming Sector, seeking innovative planning recommendations that challenge the status quo
- Video games developer and publisher behind several major gaming franchises.
- Cross-channel approaches through linear and digital livestreams, social takeovers, and innovative custom integrations.
- 2020 set to be a big year for game launches
- You will be naturally inquisitive, confident enough to challenge existing agency and client thinking to further evolve process and strategic thinking on the account
- Extensive experience in communications / media planning / client servicing roles, with proven expertise in delivering against campaign objectives and growing client relationships
- You must have experience of managing and motivating people, and you should be very comfortable managing relationships with senior clients and colleagues across multiple territories
- You will have a passion for gaming/entertainment and understand the evolving marketplace and business models
- You will have experience of working across multiple international markets and have good knowledge of how those markets are nuanced in terms of media buying and regulation