Business Development Account Director – Experiential Agency
Business Development role at a global integrated marketing and brand experience agency working across sport and entertainment.
The role is specifically within their branding live events and experiences team.
As such, require a candidate with a proven track record of new business development and client servicing working within experiential agencies.
Salary to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits, based Central London.
This role is within a Branding Live Experiences team within a well-known agency.
The team are driven to deliver truly innovative solutions that meet and often exceed client expectations.
Clients include many global brands across verticals including sport, technology, FMCG and entertainment.
A strong track record in generating new business opportunities in live events and brand experience, ideally from an experiential agency background.
The role requires someone who is pure play brand experience, who has a great black book and holds decision maker client relationships.
What you will be doing;
- Leading on experiential and live events business development opportunities into new brands, clients and sectors
- Nurture new clients into longer term relationships
- Lead on pitch opportunities with support from the experiential project management team
- Work with the senior management team on experiential and live events business strategy, client reviews and
- commercial reporting
- Creation, management and conversation of the new business pipeline
- Active use of Salesforce to provide continuous information flow on all client activity
- To take ultimate responsibility for ‘hunting’ revenue generation to new/prospective clients and as required for
- existing clients
- To sell experiential strategic, creative and production propositions
The company offers fantastic career-development opportunities alongside great benefits package and the chance to work with some of the world top brands