Biddable Media Planning Director – Integrated Agency
Senior Paid Media Planner role perfect for someone who can think outside the normal confines of paid media channels.
Working within an integrated, innovative global agency that brings together best-of-breed data, media, advertising, technology and content under one roof.
Happy to consider channel specialists (PPC / programmatic /paid social), looking for a broader role.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits.
- The role isn’t about activating but consulting with clients and local teams around KPI’s, where new opportunities are as campaigns develop
- Would like someone that thinks outside the normal confines of a channel – beyond optimisation, understand ‘the why’
- Confident communicator
- Ideally have experience on attribution projects
- This position reflects the shift from a channel led approach to an audience led approach, with media optimisation happening in real time.
- The team is looking at finding efficiencies through technology, process and most notably media spend. It will be your job to work with the wider biddable team and the local markets (in this case the UK) to plan and optimise campaign and always on activity. Although a European role there will be significant work with local market channel leads.
- You will work directly with the team to share learning, make recommendations and define the process of how to make European digital media deployment as efficient as possible.
- You will also work closely with the client and agency local team. Liaising closely with the local digital lead during the planning stage and with the execution teams during activation. When activity is live, you will be responsible for optimising the plan across audiences and channels, ensuring consistency with client KPIs.
Your Experience & Skills;
- UK media ecosystem, MarTech, AdTech and “programmatic” buying systems.
- Structure & function of social media platforms, search platforms and data opportunities.
- Optimisation, measurement and reporting of digital channels.
- 3rd party data sources and ability to estimate value of additional data to activity.
- Media metrics across all channels.
- DoubleClick (DS, DCM, DBM)
This includes the skills to:
- Identify optimisation opportunities across channels
- Understand synergies between media channels.
- Interpret historical digital activity results to set budgets by channel.
- Design audiences in both addressable and non-addressable media in detail.
- Detailed understanding of tagging and ability to define strategy for insight