Biddable Strategy Manager – Full-Service Agency
Strategic and international market focussed Biddable Media role at a leading full-service media agency.
This is a biddable role, covering Search, Programmatic, Paid Social and Video, but focussed on strategy, network management / co-ordination, efficiencies and effectiveness / quality scores.
There’s also a focus on account management, presenting back work to senior stakeholders and knowledge sharing with local markets.
This isn’t an activation role (though having done biddable activation in the past will be a bonus).
Salary to £50,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
In the role you would help manage local markets (who do the activation) with a focus on the big 5 in Europe (UK, Ger, Fra, Spain, Italy) and also work on some global projects.
You’ll be working with multi million £ budgets and with a flagship client, who are a massive global brand.
- The role will really suit someone looking for a more strategic and broader biddable role, who asks ‘why are we doing things this way’ and can see the bigger picture.
- Biddable Strategy Mangers will have a strong understanding of the digital media ecosystem and how the channels interact with one another and how strategies can be shared across paid media channels.
- This understanding must be coupled with an understanding of media channel execution. The deployment of audience segments, how to measure performance and interpret results.
- 3+ years digital media campaign execution/planning experience, preferably across more than one biddable channel (e.g. programmatic, paid social, SEM). A good knowledge of all digital channels is useful.
- All digital data is pulled into the Google Search Ads stack so hands on experience of their tools is a must.