Biddable Senior Manager – Media Agency
Search and Social Manager, helping to lead across a major FMCG / pharma client at a leading London media agency.
This is a Senior Manager role, with management and client leadership responsibilities.
Salary to £55,000 + benefits.
- The role requires experience managing Search and Social activity, so PPC and paid social focus.
- The ideal candidate will be confident managing client relationships and managing a team towards the goal of driving quantifiable results for the client.
- You will be part of an international team based in London
- This role is integrated into all aspects of paid media for the client and its many products.
- You will have insight into work being done for the client far beyond a performance remit, providing a valuable opportunity to see inside marketing campaigns and strategies globally.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Lead day to day communication between the agency, our international offices and international client stakeholders
- Uncover and understand client objectives, challenges, and needs in order to actively provide solutions for brands across Search, Social and Programmatic. Example of solutions include: Programmatic, Search & Social Integration with other Performance Media, Programmatic Best Practices, POV’s on the latest industry developments, or Optimization Roadmaps
- Provide Digital Leadership including status updates on Search and Social deliverables on a regular basis, including management of deadlines and Reporting
- Managing the creation of integrated digital media plans based off a sound technical understanding of the digital eco-system and available platforms
- Working with junior members of the team to upskill them on Programmatic activation and other relevant areas
- Develop & maintain reporting templates at Global, Regional and Local level
Experience and Skills:
- Experience working in Search and/or Social planning and/or activation
- Demonstrate passion and knowledge of the Search and/or Social
- Exposure to other digital channels like Programmatic is desired but not essential
- Team Management experience
- Have a passion for learning new things
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to manage challenges of various clients and market interests in a culturally sensitive manner
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Have excellent numerical skills and confidence analysing data using Excel
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be responsive to feedback
- Previous Pharmaceutical and/or global experience desirable but not essential
- Right to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)