Biddable / PPC Account Manager – Automotive Client
Biddable Account Manager role with a focus on PPC and eCommerce.
This role is at an award-winning innovative integrated agency based in Central London. They bring together best-of-breed data, media, advertising, technology and content under one roof in multiple markets around the world.
The client is a major automotive brand for who you’ll be running biddable campaigns across Europe.
Salary to £35,000 + benefits.
The agency has a truly unique, vibrant and sociable culture offering great career prospects for Advertising & Marketing Communications professionals wishing to enhance their careers within a full-service environment, working on one of the world’s biggest advertisers, on a local, regional and global scale.
This is not your traditional biddable role. The biddable team are well integrated within the wider agency business and work closely with the PPC, analytics, planning and data teams. There are no ‘silo’s) and you will get to work with teams around the agency to deliver integrated strategies. This will provide you with plenty of opportunities to get involved, gaining experience and knowledge of the wider digital marketing ecosystem.
The role covers defining the paid media strategy for the clients eShop to activation and performance management. You will be the central client contact for the UK and Germany, working closely with the Biddable Account Director and PPC teams to ensure a best in class Paid Search media strategy and strong return on ad spend.
Why the role is great;
- You’ll be provided with the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems
- You will get exposure to the work of the other agency teams – creative, analytics, tech and others.
- A unique opportunity to play a key role in the early stages of a large project with lots of opportunity for growth
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by partners, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and others.
- Benefits include – Life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme, eye care and dental scheme, early Friday finish, birthday day off
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in paid search campaign planning and optimisation. You will be familiar with and have experience of PPC for e-commerce and web analytics tools and participate actively in internal and client discussions. At least 2 years digital media experience required (will consider both local and international experience).
It would be beneficial, but not critical, if you have previous experience in the automotive sector and are well used to working with/managing different stakeholders such as creative account teams/planners, media owners and other 3rd parties.
Client servicing experience would also be essential and you should also be comfortable with speaking to multiple stakeholders at all levels.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills;
- Solid prior experience in a biddable media role (paid search or programmatic) and any experience in CRM marketing
- Practical understanding and experience in planning campaigns on digital media
- Good working knowledge of web analytics platforms (ideally Omniture, GA)
- Client facing experience
- Experience in reporting and competent in Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solver and a quick thinker
- Flexible approach
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in paid search, digital media and advertising
- Team player