Biddable Account Director – Integrated Agency
Strategic Biddable Account Director role across all digital performance channels (programmatic, social and paid search).
Working at a leading integrated agency on their flagship account, a huge global brand.
Salary to £46,000 + benefits.
- The Biddable Account Director will find new ways of generating demand for a key client, with huge budgets at their disposal.
- The role will spearhead the London team’s efforts through coordinating central execution of campaigns and providing strategic direction both centrally and locally. Client liaison and management will form a key part of the role.
- This role will suit someone who has a background in digital execution with a proven track record of strategic planning, account management and working under pressure. We will also consider applicants who are looking to make the move from execution into a more strategic role.
- Day to day client management & communications
- Development and evolution of digital strategy.
- Oversee the London digital team and campaign execution. This includes ongoing creative production work streams, personnel management and development
- Local market liaison (agency and client). Communicating central plans and strategy
- Financial management of a significant budget, with future scoping activities
- Work closely with the other digital and media teams on strategic proposals.
- Line management of an Account Manager & Account Executive
- Strong digital, account management experience
- Must be a team player, with the ability to manage projects
- Ideally has a good understanding of social, display & programmatic strategy
What’s in it for you…
- All the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems
- You will get exposure to the work of the other agency teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- Unprecedented access to Google resource.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by agency partners; such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and others
- Amazing modern office in the heart of London