Associate Director – Entertainment Client
Media Agency – Client Associate Director role across international markets for a leading entertainment client focused on the streaming market.
The role is perfect for someone with client account management and planning experience who would like more autonomy to further develop client relationships.
This position is at a dynamic mid-sized Central London media agency.
Salary is to £50,000 + benefits.
As a Client Advice Associate Director you will help build clients’ brands, cultivating deep client relationships from the highest levels to day to day execution.
You will be a key client liaison across key new TV / movie releases and projects, working with local market teams and key internal stakeholders.
- Run the day to day operations on the International and EMEA account
- Coordinate international regions including providing support/guidance for local markets, gathering and building global media responses, organising client meetings, analysing macro trends across the regions.
- Create global media responses and campaign plans for EMEA demand activity
- Build relationships with day to day clients at both EMEA and global level.
- Maintain strong relationships with key media partners and collaborate with them to generate innovation for the client.
- Proven experience across multi-channel planning and client management
- Must have prior experience working with entertainment industry clients and understand planning cycles and campaign delivery
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience essential
- Experience in a global role and market co-ordination