Associate Director – Investment – Media Agency
Investment and Accountability Associate Director role at a market leading media agency group.
Working across key FMCG, pharma and automotive clients you will work closely with client leads and planning teams in a consultative role.
This would really suit someone from a investment, accountability or auditing background who is at Senior Manager or recent AD level.
Salary is £60,000 + benefits.
- You’ll be the key day to day contact for specific senior clients
- You will report into a Group Director and manage two analysts
- Report on media value delivery and be able to explain all value levers and how they have been applied across global markets
- Clearly articulate goals and methodology to local market trading leads
- Manage auditor relationships
- Support new business efforts when required to ensure competitive pricing submissions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a media role, ideally from an auditor or agency accountability team
- Experience in client management and a confident and articulate presenter
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Independent, self-motivated, hardworking, analytically sophisticated with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and articulation skills with the ability to manage upward to guide senior members of the organisation
- Able to work across cultural boundaries in an articulate and sensitive manner