Analytics Director (MMM) – Media Agency
Are you an experienced analytics professional with experience of delivering complex multi-market MMM projects?
This role is at an entrepreneurial media agency based in the creative heart of Central London.
The role is focussed on a key client for the agency, a leading retail and entertainment brand.
Salary to £75,000 + a range of fantastic benefits.
Responsible for the project management of the advanced marketing analytics programme through the clients global hub team based in London.
This role’s essential task is to supervise and liaise with these analytics hub teams and so enable the effective and efficiency delivery of both a multi-market pilot programme and its subsequent rollout across markets globally.
This is a pivotal role within a highly strategic and data savvy global account and must ensure:
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for the client and team enquiries across the team and other analytics delivery (digital attribution/performance analytics etc.). 75% of time.
- Manage the project plan for the client
- Be capable of delivering modelling output to clients via presentations and dashboards such as Tableau (specifying/editing). Full training and support will be given.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and provide strategic insights and recommendations.
- Hands on presentation development and delivery of summary presentations, meta analyses, and thought leadership from client analytic engagements.
- Experience with business intelligence, advanced marketing analytics, marketing mix modelling, econometrics or related analytics experience.
- Have experience of delivering complex multi-market MMM projects – in particular retail.
- Have knowledge of R, SAS and other econometric applications.
- Have experience of Tableau visualisation dashboards – ideally, considerable hands-on knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Comfortable developing presentations using insights derived from analytics.
- The ability to occasionally travel domestically and/or internationally.
- Experience working in a global environment managing cultural, time zone, and working style differences.