Analytics Director – MMM – Data Consultancy
Advanced Analytics Director role at a leading data consultancy, part of a wider agency group.
This role would suit someone with MMM experience with management credentials.
Salary for the role is £85,000 + benefits. Hybrid working options with 2 / 3 days in the London office.
The role is a rare opportunity to be right at the forefront of media and brand analytics, leveraging a leading global platform and working with a regional Data Science and Advanced Analytics team to aid the biggest marketers with the measurement, optimization and planning of media.
This role is a leadership role within the Client Success hub of this data consultancy unit and you will be leading the growth of relationship with one of the world’s largest Auto brands. The role is perfect for an Analytics leader who has experience delivering excellent end-to-end analytics solutions for clients on multi-year and multi-market projects.
- Lead client engagement for Advanced Analytics solutions (MMM, Attribution, custom econometric and optimization work) for multi-market and multi-year projects
- Demonstrate excellent data planning skills i.e., correlation analysis, test frameworks and hypotheses creation, data manipulation, interrogation, and interpretation
- Mentor a team of managers and analysts, ensuring that they are delivering excellent work that impacts the bottom-line of clients
- Work with agency and media partners, coordinating deliverables and weaving a cohesive and impactful story
- Drive cross team initiatives, working closely with data ops and reporting, audience analytics and client solutions teams
- Ensure other hubs within the measurement and optimization team, technical capabilities and research and innovation, are well briefed and facilitate co-ordination of your deliverables across the pre-agreed team RACI
- Be at the forefront of your field, from changes in 3rd party cookies to trends in 3rd party vendors and competitors
- At least 4 years of experience leading MMM and/or Attribution projects for multi-market project
- At least 3 years technical experience with R-Studio or python, specifically in running time series-based modelling and MMM
- At least 2 years of managerial experience (for senior analyst or manager level)
- Background in quantitative modelling and strong grasp of statistical principles, pros and cons of different modelling techniques
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with clients (including C-Suite) and senior colleagues in a clear and interesting way
- Strong project management of complex dependencies and deliverables
- Previous experience in multi-year budget planning and driving long term outcomes for global brands
- Self-starter, looking to lead and grow a business function
- Strong grounding in Mar-tech, including how attribution and digital platforms work, how to extract data from them and where the value is in these tools
- Market Mix Modelling
- Multi-touchpoint Attribution modelling
- Custom econometrics modelling
- A/B testing and impact evaluation
- Key Driver analysis
- Brand tracking
- Project Management
- Data collection and validation for multiple data sources
- Mentoring and management of analytic talent
About the business
The role is within the data, technology, and analytics division of a global agency.
They help CMOs and their teams harness data, technology, and Advanced Analytics to grow their brands.
They have built a variety of innovative product and specialist service solutions for clients and agency partners.
They have a proprietary platform, recognized in the industry as a leading marketing platform. They continuously innovate the platform to ensure our clients stay ahead of their competitors in data driven marketing.
The EMEA team is responsible for global and regional relationships clients led from London, as well as the development of new data-driven marketing capabilities. They form part of our global team and collaborate closely with local market teams across EMEA as well as regional agency partners.