Analytics & Data Manager – Entertainment Brands
Analytics and Data Manager position at one of the UK’s leading media and entertainment businesses.
The businesses services and content are offered across multiple platforms via a range of best-in-class interactive products and live events.
They are investing significantly in data for digital advertising products and services, including this fantastic opportunity to help define and build out their audience business across all platforms for both digital direct and programmatic.
Salary to £55,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
Here’s a summary;
- New role, they are expanding team / remit
- Manage analysts (they do day to day segmentation, PCA’s, reporting etc)
- Role is to work with agencies and 2nd party data holders to further build relationships, do QBR’s, enhance market position etc
- Turning data into insight and commercial stories
- Need someone confident with raw data that’s confident discussing data with clients
- Good client services person who can bring new thoughts and ideas to the team and work with multiple internal teams
- Ideally you’d have experience with DMPs
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead the delivery of targeting and measurement services to advertisers and their media agencies.
- Manage a team of 3 analysts to deliver these services efficiently and intelligently.
- Drive data product uptake across the agency and advertiser landscape and develop strategies to increase use, revenue and reputation of digital products
- Work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams including developers, marketing, sales and ad operations to achieve results.
You’ll have these skills…
- Experience within an analytics role, preferably within a digital media/advertising environment.
- Expertise in translating complex datasets into actionable insight.
- Experience presenting or selling to media agencies and / or clients.
- Solid project management and planning skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, and experience of working with both internal and external stakeholders.