Analytics Account Director – International Agency
Be the client lead on the overall data strategy across both UK and EMEA markets.
Coach EMEA hub teams in the use of in-house technologies and overall strategy.
Clients include a global leader in Children’s Toys and Entertainment as well as a major name in Alcoholic Beverages.
Salary to £75,000 + benefits – London
A dynamic and fun working environment, the agency is winning some of the biggest and most innovative accounts out there. Great work/life balance, not to mention the agency parties and industry events!
- Become an expert in the in-house platforms and the Machine Learning Platform at the heart of the process.
- Be a delivery manager for EMEA advanced analytics projects through the analytics hubs
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for key projects in local EMEA offices
- Be capable of delivering modelling output to clients via presentations and dashboards such as Tableau (specifying/editing).
- Work with Chief Analytics Officer, EMEA to develop-out the pipeline for projects across EMEA.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and provide strategic insights and recommendations.
- Significant experience with business intelligence, advanced marketing analytics, marketing mix modelling, econometrics or related analytics experience.
- Have experience in delivering complex multi-market MMM projects – in particular retail..
- Have experience with specifying Tableau/Alteryx dashboards a plus
- Comfortable developing presentations using insights derived from analytics.
- Confident, articulate and influential communicator
- Ability to travel (across EMEA) will be expected to be 10-15% of time in the role.