Data Strategy and Analytics Manager – International Agency
Work with cutting-edge technologies across Analytics, Market Mix Modelling and Insights
Provide guidance and optimizations on the performance of high value cross-channel international campaigns.
Clients include a global leader in Children’s Toys and Entertainment as well as a major name in Alcoholic Beverages.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits – London
A dynamic and fun working environment, the agency is winning some of the biggest and most innovative accounts out there. Great work/life balance, not to mention the agency parties and industry events!
- Ensuring the smooth running of client analytics projects, end to end.
- Managing the delivery of client analysis projects and meaningful business outcomes.
- Monitoring the reporting and analytics teams
- Support clients in use of analytics platforms
- Supporting agency’s commitment to advanced analytical measurement including the application of Machine Learning to automate media decision making.
- Engaging with agency’s test & learn focus for clients
- Be the go-to expert in holistic optimization of media using in-house dashboards, simulators and optimizers.
Knowledge of Market Mix Modelling and successful application to communications
- Solid knowledge of typical tools and techniques used in marketing analytics
- Experience with managing projects in advertising/media sector across: business intelligence, visualization and/or marketing mix modelling.
- Strong experience of specifying and using visualisation dashboards such as Tableau or Alteryx to analyse marketing data.
- Able to welcome client’s business challenges and identify data driven solutions.
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in relevant field.