Search PPC Manager – Retail Clients – Media Agency
Brand new role; Search Manager at the UK’s leading performance marketing agency.
Highly motivated and proficient candidate required to lead day-to-day strategic management across key retail clients.
Salary to £40,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
· Develop and implement paid search strategies on a local and regional level
· Utilise strong knowledge of client markets to recommend new business propositions
· Foster strong communication links between your team and other EMEA teams
· Establish best-practice strategy and ensure that it is implemented to ensure consistency
· Take charge of a flourishing team and ensure that they continue to grow
Benefits include extensive holiday allowance, subsidised wellbeing programme, Ride to Work scheme and more.
· 3+ years’ experience in Paid Search
· Passionate about the technology and digital media sectors
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Creative and curious mindset; willingness to explore new ideas
· Experience managing ROI-focused campaigns
· Team leadership skills
· Strong communication capabilities, with both client and agency teams
· Well-organised, analytical approach; ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritise as necessary
· Fine eye for detail, particularly with regards to data
· Experience in Paid Social desirable.