Digital Media Director – Independent Agency
Digital Media Director required to focus on the media planning side of the UK’s leading independent performance media agency.
Candidates will have a broad digital background across performance-led channels within an agency environment.
Salary to £65,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
Clients focus across charity, travel and retail sectors.
- Oversee output of broad background media team (7 people)
- Broad cross-channel digital knowledge
- Work closely with strategy team
- Good technical understanding needed
- Client leadership experience / abilities
- Proven demonstrable media agency experience working on large multi-national clients
- Practical understanding and experience across all communication channels, an experience in talking confidently about the role for digital in the overall communication strategy
- Must have experience in leading media planning and buying
- Proven experience in client leadership, with ability to manage mid to senior level clients
- Demonstrable project management experience (strategy development through to campaign delivery)
- Must have experience supporting, developing and managing junior team members
- Ability to prioritise deliverables with team and client to ensure smooth delivery
- Strong organisational and management skills a must
- Understanding of Ad Servers and 3rd-party verification tools (DCM/DFA, Sizmek, Atlas, Flashtalking, Ad Science, Mediamind or MOAT)
- Experience working with web analytics code such as GA, Omniture or Webtrends
- Experience with Google Tag Manager