B2B Associate Director – Tech Client – Media Agency
Associate Director required to lead strategy and planning within the B2B vertical for prestigious global telecoms client.
Candidates will join a world-renowned media communications agency, part of multinational media solutions group.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits. Based Central London, within EMEA headquarters.
Ideal candidates will bring thought leadership, energy, creativity and team motivation skills to this role.
- Work on one of the most innovative, dynamic brands within the agency
- Manage daily delivery and optimisation of mobile solutions
- Develop, implement and sell-in collaboration opportunities to prospective client partners
- Become a trusted strategic advisor and present new trends and technologies to senior decision makers within the business
- Explore opportunities for cross-channel integration across TV, digital, social and mobile
- Liaise with global, regional and local teams to ensure best practice policies are implemented across the agency
- 6+ years of media planning & buying experience, preferably from a media/communications agency background
- Experience overseeing the full life cycle of a client brief
- Exposure to multiple channels across digital and social media, TV, print, mobile and OOH
- Understanding of the paid, earned and owned media ecosystem
- Knowledge of cross-channel attribution skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience working with digital tools including Comscore, Google Insights & Analytics, Mediamind, Dynamic Logic, AdRelevance
- Strategic knowledge of social media channels eg. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and understanding of SEO & SEM campaign management
- Technology experience would be beneficial.